SEKKA NI 3
Exuding a typically Japanese taste for modern simplicity and polished design, the two-bedroom Sekka Ni 3 is a great holiday rental if you’re visiting with family or friends. With its laid-back vibe, spectacular vistas, burgeoning dining scene and excellent infrastructure, the village of Hirafu is a terrific choice for nature enthusiasts who want to combine backcountry adventures with urban sophistication.
Sekka Ni 3 has two generous bedrooms with comfortable split king-size beds that will treat you to a wonderful night’s sleep, helped along by Niseko’s famed mountain air. The two wood-panelled ensuite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub and provide a perfect place to relax those tired muscles.
Its spacious living areas have high wood-beam ceilings and full-height windows which bring in plenty of daylight. Equipped with two stylish leather sofas, the sleek lounge area is a delightful spot for spending the evening bonding with loved ones or watching a film on the flat-screen TV.
Situated in the centre of Hirafu village, a stone’s throw from some of its best restaurants and bars, the apartment’s excellent location is ideal for nights-out too.
With its outstanding amenities and awesome location, Sekka Ni 3 is a superb option if you’re looking for a trendy and warm home base to return to after a day (or an evening) of adventure and excitement.
This chalet features:
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Comfortable lounge area with leather sofas and flat-screen TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- Stunning views of Mount Yotei and surrounding areas
- Two split king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms with shower and bathtub
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Barbecue (extra)
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the one-bed studio apartments Sekka Ni 1 and/or Sekka Ni 2.
- Features 2 king-size bedrooms convertible to twin beds
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with large stone bath tubs
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
4 people (2 split king-size beds; ensuite bathrooms with shower and bathtub). Can also be combined with the one-bed studio apartments Sekka Ni 1 and/or Sekka Ni 2. There are 2 extra beds which may guests use at an additional charge.
Spacious living areas; well-equipped modern kitchen; dining table for 8; floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Mount Yotei.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 6pm). Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Sekka Ni 3 is self-catering. A hamper can be ordered for delivery (on guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
Flat-screen TV (Satellite/Cable), Apple TV, DVD player and selection of DVDs.
Sekka Ni 3 is an excellent choice for families with children. Fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons may be booked in advance.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the apartment by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Sekka Ni 3 is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
Dishwasher; secure dry room; barbecue (extra).